Those who know me know that I HATE being pregnant. I'm much to vain and weight-obsessed to enjoy it at all. Even though both pregnancies have been very easy (for pregnancies), I am counting down the days when I can do so many of the things that I miss. Here's my post-pregnancy bucket list:
1. Lick the spatula and bowl clean after making cake, cookies, or brownies
2. Work out (T25 - I'll be back) and lose weight daily instead of gaining it
3. Have an easy over egg.
4. Have a drink: a cosmo, a glass of moscato d'asti, anything!
5. Run up and down the stairs without getting out of breath
6. Wear 6" + heels without trying to squeeze fat feet into them and getting debilitating leg cramps
7. Have lefse with butter and honey (no, I'm not Norweigen, but I was reared in a community that embraced lefse). I mean seriously, has anyone ever gotten botulism from eating honey while pregnant?! Come on!
8. Get back into size 4 clothes within 6 months of having the baby (I'll post weight loss pics and progress here on my blog for you to follow... yikes for me)
9. Have tea (with more honey!)
10. Sleep on my back without feeling like I'm doing harm to my baby and without my hands falling asleep on my belly.
... oh yeah, and try a homemade vodka infusion!
Image Credit: Holiday Inn (http://holidayinnparisportedeclichy.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/nouveau-atelier-cocktail-au-doors-bar/)
Don’t miss anything: like my Facebook fan page, and get new entries posted straight to your news feed!
This lifestyle blog is my outlet to share and advise about the things I love. I always have an opinion!